Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Courses

I am a junior in progress of earning a B.F.A. in interior design.

I have taken all of my general art courses except for sculpture. I plan to take sculpture next semester. I also have a few courses for interior design left and some general education. I would like to do an internship next summer. So here's an example of what my last two years at UCM will look like...

Spring 2010
Sculpture I
Corporate and Institutional Design
20th Century Art and Architecture
General Education (6 Hours)

Fall 2010
Studio Seminar
Artists in Contemporary Society
Major Elective
General Education (3 hours)

Spring 2011
Professional Practice
General Education (9 hours)

1 comment:

  1. Any ideas yet as to what kind of Interior Design job you would like? That may help you choose some good electives.

    ReplyDelete