Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Graphic Stories

Here are my graphic stories. I found them very frusterating when starting out, trying to fit a whole story into one picture was not my idea of an easy exercise. But, in the end, I think I grasped the concept. Simple images, positive and negative figures, and combinations read the fastest and simplest. Here are my first tries. The one on the right is my very first, obviously.


And for my final product...

So if you haven't figured my stories out by now I guess I just didn't do well enough on the project. So from right to left here are the "answers": I got a blue ribbon on a science project and I was really excited about it; my best friend got married; and last, I bought a lot of shoes for a low price and I was very happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. They look great Rachel. I think that the smiley face out of shoes looks kind of evil; the shoe eyes are kind of sharp and squinty. Great concept though.

    ReplyDelete