Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alternative Media Fun

I really enjoyed this project! It was very excited trying to create a martini glass with nontraditional media and challenging! I did try a few objects and media that didn't work for me but I came up with many ideas that were very interesting and turned out great. I am extremely happy with my final pictures as well. In a sense I would have enjoyed making a book of them, like I have seen in previous years, but that would have taken more time. I can still always work on that over winter break though! It was also a great exercise to get us geared up for the next poster project. It was interesting having "commission" my mom to help and having all my neighbors help out too. The photoshop pictures were a bit difficult for me, because I have very little experience with the program. Though I did become familiar with some tools I had no idea existed. All in all, I thought it was a great project.

Have a look!
http://picasaweb.google.com/racheldumskydesign/AlternateRepresentations?feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment